My granddaughter just had her 12th birthday. It is a really big deal for her because we have always told her she had to have a babysitter until she was 12. This is the card I made her.
She has always been our princess. This was made on my new E2 machine I bought from HSN.
- This is a standard A2 light pink card base. 51/2" x 81/2" scored and folded in half.
- The teal poka dot paper layer is 4"x 51/4".
- The Label is #4 from Cricut Essentials pg 30 button 14. Cut (I think) both layers at 41/2".
- The princess is from Cricut Decals pg 53 button 33. It's under pairs 1. Cut at 31/2".
- Finished with google eyes and pink buttons.
- My Happy Birthday sentiment is inside.
- Papers are American Crafts, and DCWV. Buttons and eyes are from JoAnns.
Hope you all have a wonderful week. Please leave comments. I love hearing from all of you. Hugs, Pam.