Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog awards!!

I received some blog awards from a couple very talented, creative, and sweet blog friends. Karen @ Kaleidoscopic Sparkles, is just the sweetest person, and a very gifted crafter. Every thing she creates she leaves a little of her soul stamped on it. You will be doing yourself an injustice if you don't visit her blog.  The other awards are from Shen @ My Curious Crafts. Shen is one of the most prolific crafters I know. Shen does not just post once a day, but usually several times a day! Each card is better than the one before. Her creations are very inspiring. Please go to her blog and be prepared to be wowed!


 There are different rules for these which I have done before, and I do not think anyone wants to hear it all again. I am not that interesting:)) So I will spare you that.


I am just going to say to these two wonderful ladies how much I appreciate their support they give me almost everyday! Even days I do not feel well I always try to go to their blogs and a few others. I will pass these on to a list of talented people in no particular order, below. Thank you again, Karen and Shen  my very sweet friends.


 This will be my list of talented crafters I wish to pass these awards on to, in no particular order. They are all just such wonderful crafters. Each of them different in style, but equally gifted! Please visit them and become a follower of their blogs.

If any of you ladies stop by just grab your awards, Hugs, Pam

  1. Amy  @ Amy's Crafting Space
  2. Amy  @ Redheaded Crafter
  3. Lisa  @  A Mermaid's Crafts
  4. Cheryl @My Cardmaking Haven
  5. Julie  @ Julie Makes Cards
  6. Susie @ Crafty Bug Susie
  7. Diane@ DL. ART
  8. Jenni@ My Lollipop Garden

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, you are so sweet! CONGRATULATIONS on your so-deserved awards and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I am so honored and appreciative! I will add these to my blog with pride! Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful evening :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Pam! This is so super sweet of you! I love looking at your blog each day....you are truly an inspiration and definitely deserving of each of the awards your received.

    Susie
    crafty-bug-susie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving all of these awards! You are very deserving! Thank you so much for passing them on to me, I feel so special and spoiled! :) Not sure if my head will fit through the craft room door... Hee hee...
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pam! You are amazing my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG thankyou for thinking of me and congrats to you on recieving them as well!!! Will blog them ASAP!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so so so sweet! Thanks so much for thinking of me. Congrats on your awards.
    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the blog awards Pam! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam