Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Thing of Beauty Award!!! Thanks Veronica:))

I opened my web page up and I found that a sweetheart named Veronica @ Mommy's Crafty Creations  has passed me 2 awards.  The first one is called... A Thing of Beauty Award! I am so grateful that Veronica even thought to pass this on to me. She is a new blogger. She is so talented and creative, you must go and see her creations. When you do please, please comment, and follow her. Thank you so much Veronica.

Here are the rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:

I must share 5 things about myself ( 1 of the listed items must be something about crafting) and then pass the award to 5 other blogs.


The second award is:  The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Again thank you so much Veronica, she is just such a sweetheart.  


Here are the rules for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award:
1. Send a thank you to the one that nominated you include their link.
2. To accept this award, answer 7 random questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

I 'm going to consolidate my answers to fulfill both awards rules.
1) Thank you Veronica @ Mommy's Crafty Creations please visit her, she's awesome.

2) 1. I enjoy baking, but not cooking!
    2. I love making cards, and I love my E2.
    3. I have only made 1 layout ever, how sad is that.
    4. My new favorite jewelry is Stainless Steel.
    5. I shop a lot at HSN and QVC.
    6. I don't like pizza.
    7. I have never been drunk.
    8. I'm half Spanish yet my daughters are both blue eyed blondes, but my grand kiddos all have black hair, and brown eyes.

3) I wish to pass this on to the following blog friends in no particular order.
    1. Stacey @ Stacey's Creative Corner
    2. Darlene@ Simple Southern blessings
    3. Norma @ Pink Bling Crafter
    4. Maribel@ I Love Scrapping
    5. Julie  @ Julie Makes Cards
    6.Charlotte@A Little Bit of Detail
    7.Crystal@Crystal's Creative Escape
    8.Cindy@Card Crazee Me53

I could have added so many more. I have some very loyal followers that I have already passed awards to. To all of them, and you know who you are:)) Just assume I have passed any and all awards I may ever receive on to all of you as well.  Thank you again Veronica for this honor, I appreciate your kindness so much, Hugs, Pam

11 comments:

  1. Pam, you are such a sweetie. THANK YOU SO MUCH! it means so very much to me and It is a great honor....WOW HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Congrats on your awards!! You definitely deserve them!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Thank you for being so kind to give me these awards. I am honored that you would think of me.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,

    Thanks so much for giving these awards to me! I really appreciate it:) You've got me beat here...I have never made a layout...I want to though. Maybe one day soon!
    Thanks again!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of your well-deserved awards! You are a great blog buddy and I'm so happy you received them! :)Amy
    PS- I did not know you had an E2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Pam! You are FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the blog awards! Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards and thanks so much for thinking of me! I hope you have a great crafty day!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, thank you so much for following my blog and giving me these awards, I feel very honored!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is so cool! I was wondering how these awards are awarded. I only started my blog in the beginning of the year. So, it's learning as you go! I would love anyone to come by.. check it out even give some tips!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam, OMG thank you for the awards. Thank you for reminding me I totally forgot:) I will post ASA I can. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam