Saturday, August 20, 2011

Butterfly Award! From Amy, Kelly, and Lori :))

Some of my wonderful friends and a loyal followers Amy @ Redheaded Crafter, Kelly @ Kelly's Crafty Life, and  Lori @ Lori's Artsy Obsession, has shared with me a new ( for me)  blog award. If you want wonderful inspiration, and want to get to know some beautiful ladies be sure to go to Amy's, Kelly's, and Lori's blogs and see all the creative things they do. They are  amazing crafters. Thank you so much AmyKelly and Lori for thinking of me to be one of those you chose to share this with.

To receive this award, I need to: answer several questions,
award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers,
contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been
 given this award, and  I also need to show a link to the
 person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'.  

Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Purple

Q2) Name your favorite song?
Wind Beneath My Wings, My daughter played this for me at her graduation party, and my Husband sang this to me almost every weekend when he was playing clubs, before he retired from playing clubs, and those types of gigs.

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
 Mud Pie! or Carrot Cake (my recipe!)

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
That I am remodeling my house and my back is killing me and I have to rest so much. And pride!

Q5) Your favorite pet?
Easy,  My Dalmatian, Dallas

 Q6) Black or White?
Black and White Spots!

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Losing a child!

Q8) Best Feature?
My eyes,- My Best quality is loyalty

Q9) Everyday attitude? 
 Enjoy everyday, and Thank God for it!

Q10) What is perfection?
Jesus

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Black Licorice from Australia, so good!

Q12) When you're upset you?
 I have to talk it out and then I can forget it.

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 other friends...  This is going to be hard.  These ladies have amazing blogs, and they are great, encouraging sweet  friends! :)  Each one of them have said or done something to bring a smile to my face or encouragement to my heart. They contribute so much more than just random comments on my blog. I am listing them in no particular order. Hugs, Pam

LaKesha @ Scrappin Diva
Claire @ Scrap My Way

Thank you again Amy! Kelly! and  Lori! You're the best! :)  Hugs, Pam






16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and I love, love, LOVE your answers....especially the one on perfection! You nailed that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well deserved award and thank you so much for thinking of me and passing it on! You are so sweet and such a great blog friend- I really appreciate it! I will be posting to my blog with pride! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fear I am very behind on posting awards now... Please know that this does not mean that my heart doesn't just leap for joy when you pass one of these my way though -- It always means a great deal to me when something like this makes you think of me!! :) Thank you, Pam... You deserve these awards more than just about anyone!! :)

    I sure hope that remodeling will finish up soon -- I never like thinking that one of my friends could be suffering through discomfort because of added stress like that...

    Remember -- you bring joy and sunshine to lives of others whether you get to visit and comment every day or once a month -- I always appreciate you and your sweet words...

    Big huge hugs to you, Pam!! And thanks AGAIN!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!

    {{Applause}} That's for you! Congrats on this beautiful award! And thank you so much for thinking of me to send it on to! I hope you are getting close to being finished with your home remodeling, we have to keep your back in good shape for crafting! ;)

    Ok, now I'm craving carrot cake! lol! I've never even attempted it but I must say now I'm curious. I bet yours is amazing! Oh, and be on the lookout for your major grand prize,(lol), it should be there by the end of the week! :) Yay!

    Thanks again Pam!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, congrats my friend. You are so FABULOUS! You are so deserving of this award just as butterflies are beautiful, so are you. Crafty hugs, ~Shen


    P.S. Thanks so much for thinking of me, you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Pam, you deserve it. I know I have been MIA but I still drop in and as always praying for you and your family. Thanks for the award. As soon as I have a few minutes, I' ll post my new award. Thanks a Bunch!!

    LaKesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam such interesting points about you. Do share your recipe of carrot cake. My mother just loves carrot cake!
    And Thank You so much for thinking of me when you got this new award! Love the way it looks
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, my dear friend! So deserved, of course... you are lovely in so many ways, just like a whimsical butterfly. :o) My sweet boyfriend loves carrot cake! You should definitely share the recipe with us! :o) Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this beautiful award to me.. I will add it with joy as soon as I can. I am honored! Thinking of you and sending lots of love...

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award! You totally deserve it!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award, it is so well deserved!! I really enjoyed getting to know you a little better through your answers. Your answer to perfection is spot on!
    Many Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    PS: I have the info you wanted on my blog about the carts I used for my Back to School layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam, Congrats on your much deserved award!! BTW, my fav color is purple too!! :) Great minds think alike!! LOL!!

    Hugs to you!!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Pam for passing this back to me! :) It makes me feel special that you would think of me... :) Wind Beneath My Wings is one of my favorite songs in the world!!! I sang this when I was about 13 years old at my aunt's wedding reception, and my grandma used to beg for me to sing this! This song is very special to me too... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific list Pam!! :) Congrats on your award... you are so deserving. So happy to see my new blog button on your sidebar too! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today and ALWAYS leaving fab comments! It really means a lot to me! :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just stopping by to say hi my friend and hope you are doing well! I haven't had a chance to post my butterfly award (thank you again!) but I will work on it very soon, I promise! Have a great evening, Pam!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Pam, this is so well deserved my sweet friend! And I am so sorry I haven't posted it yet! I plan to do so this week! Better late than never, right?!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam