Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Award from Amy & Maribel :)) Yet another Award from Lori and Kelly:))

I was so surprised that  the amazing and wonderful Amy @ redheaded crafter has shared a blog award with me, yeah!! Amy is an awesome crafter. She does some marvelous cards and projects. You will do yourself a favor by going to her blog and seeing the great things she creates.  Thank you so much for this Amy. Then another wonderful crafter gave me this award too!!!  Maribel @ i love scrapping is a new friend of mine and just a sweetheart. She is so talented and gifted! Please go over and visit her, she's awesome. The award from Lori @  Lori's Artsy Obsession and Kelly @ Kelly's Crafty Life is posted below this one!!  I am so blessed!


The rules for this award are as follows:

*Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic!
*Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog. Share it with friends!  Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs!
*You also have to tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.

So here goes, lets see... the 5 things are:

1) I have an expression, and an E2, and a gypsy.
2) I do not know how to use the gypsy (sad, I know).
3) Because I have a handicap making cards is my therapy.
4) I have cartridges I have never used, but I had to have them:))) and still want more!
5) I love paper, I have stacks of it! I order most of my supplies on line, with coupons.

Now to pass this award on to other crafters. My list will be in no particular order. Be sure to visit these blogs you will not be disappointed. They are all awesome crafters, I promise:))

1)   Amy  @ Love to Crop
2)   Shen  @ My Curious Crafts
3)   Lisa  @ A Mermaid's Crafts
4)   Amy  @ Amy's Crafting Space
5)   Sabrina@Scrappin' with Sabrina
6)   Shelly@My Paper Love
7)   Jamie@Stellar Designz
8)   Chris @Get Inspired with ChatterScene
9)   Ally   @Rock Paper Cricut
10) Kelly @Kelly's Crafty Life

Thank you again Amy and Maribel for thinking of me, You both are a wonderful bloggie friends:))


Now the award that Lori @ Lori's Artsy Obsession and Kelly @ Kelly's Crafty Life  shared with me is:   A Thing of Beauty Award.



Lori is a new friend in my blog world. She is a gifted and wonderfully talented crafter.   Please go and see her blog. You will love the creations she makes. She will not disappoint you. Kelly I have known awhile longer. Kelly does awesome projects. She is very inspiring to me, her creations are just lovely.

To accept this award you are to give 5 facts about yourself, and then pass it on to five(7) friends.
The five facts I will use are the  facts I gave under the Cricut-tastic award above. That way I don't bore you, and I am not interesting enough to think of all these facts about myself. It kinda makes my head hurt:)).

I will add some friends to pass this on to.  I am going to try to pass this to some blog buddies I have not sent something to before, and are all "new friends" of mine. This will be in no particular order. And there are 7 not 5. All of them are great too!!  Once again Thank you so much Lori and Kelly :) Don't forget to visit them too.

1)  Diane  @ Diane's Place
2)  Gina   @ Gina's Creative Place
3) Peggy Sue@I Crea8 Cards
4) Susie  @Crafty Bug Susie
5)Kristan@ Baby Cakes
6)Lolis @ My Creative Corner
7)Susan @Cricut and Grasshopper




16 comments:

  1. I have the same award for you on my blog :) I have tons of carts I've never used either! Isn't it funny how we can never have enough carts?
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Pam!!! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, Pam! Thanks for thinking of me, but I do not own a Cricut. I use a Wishblade cutter.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved award, Pam and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I'm so honored and appreciative! I will add this to my blog with pride :D Have a great day,

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Pam, my super sweet and talented friend. Thanks so much for thinking of me. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam!

    Congrats on your award, they so much fun to get! Thank you so much for the nice compliments on my blog and also for becoming a follower, or as I like to say, blog buddy! I'm going to become a follower for your blog too and look forward to chatting and sharing ideas! Oh, and don't feel alone on that Gypsy thing, I don't have a clue either!

    Have a great day!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for my award! Congrats on your two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pam for thinking of me to send on an award! That's was very thoughtful! :)

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you Pam, and thank you for passing on the Cricut-astic Award to me! I have proudly put the award on my blog and passed it on. If you want to learn more about using the Gypsy, go to creationswithchristina.com. She has awesome video tutorials on using your Gypsy. That is how I learned. And if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help too! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award Pam! You are truly talented and deserve them, looking forward to seeing all your upcoming crafty creations!
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your well deserved award Pam! You are so sweet for passing it on to me and I will post it with pride- Thank you! I've missed my blog buddies on vacation :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the award! I just changed the name of my blog and the blog address so I hope you still visit and check out some of my new projects.

    Jamie
    Old Blog Stellar Designz
    New Blog Jamiek711 Designs
    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet friend you are -- I think it's truly a testament of how special you are to see you awarded with something new every week!! You go, girl!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam, Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam