Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

 Amy at Amy's Crafting Space is so sweet, she sent me a blog award. Wow!!!  The award is The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thank you so much Amy. I appreciate your kindness beyond words. I can't believe you sent this to me. Please everyone go to her blog, she is so great. I also got this award from Karen at Kaleidoscopic Sparkles. Karen is just the sweetest little thing!! She too has a great blog. She is just so talented, please go see her creations. I have received this award from another sweet and talented lady, LaKesha at Scrappin Diva. She is wonderful, please go see her on her blog. She 's a very gifted crafter.
                                                             

 The rules for the award are the following:


1.) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2.) To accept this award answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

Because I received this from 3 lovelies, I am going to increase this part to 12 Random facts about myself:

1.) I love black licorice.
2.) I hate coffee, even the smell of it.
3.) I am half Spanish but I can't speak Spanish, I can  only swear in Spanish.
4.) When I was 10 years old my Uncle taught me to ride a motorcycle. Rode 40 yrs. until I hurt my back 8 years ago.
5.) I want to go to Australia before I die!
6.) My favorite food is Taco's.
7.) I taught my puppy dog to give hugs
8.) I can start a campfire from scratch.
9.) I make the best carrot cake in all the world!
10.) I love Jesus first, and then I am madly in love with my family
11.)I am a huge Elvis Presley fan
12.)I'm crazy about my dog, Dallas :)

I am passing this award on to the following ladies I love to visit. They all give me so much inspiration, and encouragement. Please go to their blogs and see all the wonderful things these beautiful women do with paper. Each of them are different and each are so talented.  Don't  forget to stop by Amy's and Karen's blogs. They are both so talented, and awesome!!  A visit to their blogs will not disappoint. Be sure to follow these ladies and leave a comment so they know you were there. Hugs, Pam

1.)  Mary at: Cardz TV
2.)  Kate at : Small Bits of Paper
3.)  Laura at: Laura's Crafts and More
4.)  Pam at: PJ's Creative Corner
5.)  Karen at: Kaleidoscopic Sparkles 
6.)  Diana at: Daisylove Creations
7.)  Joy at: Purtty Paperz
8.)  Stacey at: Stacey's Creative Corner

 Each day my list grows, there are so many talented people out there, I could list forever.  I go daily to see what wonders these have created. . Hugs to each of you, Pam

7 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thank you so much for the award!! My first! Yea!! :) I am off to go post it to my blog and pay it forward! Thanks again!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Pam! You've certainly earned this award... you are as sweet as that lovely picture. :o) Thank you so very much for passing it along to me.. I'll be properly thanking you and accepting it in my next post Monday night or Tuesday! You are such a blessing, always giving me more reasons to smile. :o)

    Hugs and blessings, my dear friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! Im off to go post it :) Have a great crafty day!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam...How sweet of you to pass this award (My First) on to me...Thank You from the bottom of my heart!! I will be posting a official thank you on my blog to you hopefully today and accepting this award!! Thanks again...Hugs Pam
    http://pjscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just another quick note to tell you that I couldn't resist sending the love in return... there's an award for you on my blog. :o) Have a blessed day, my crafty friend!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Pam! And thank you so much for passing this along to me! I also want to go to Australia one day. You should arrange a crafting getaway for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam,
    Congratulations on receiving your award! Thanks so much for passing it along to me, it is always so nice when your work is acknowledged :0) Sorry for the delay in posting & thanking you. It has been a bit crazy for me lately.
    Thanks again,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam