This is a pretty simple card. The layering was not at all bad to do. Some images I find a real pain to put together because of all the tiny pieces. The phrase however was a pain!! I think it was my paper though. I used a line called The Paper Co. This paper works great for large cuts or to use as a base, but small cuts tear, or at least for me. To give credit where due I got the idea from Mary at Cardz TV.
- A2 card base with Kraft cardstock.
- White layer, white basic cardstock
- Plaid layer is DCWV
- Cartridge is Just Because Cards: the top note is on pg. 55. Red is 3.75, and white is 3.50. The white one I ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder.
- The melon also on pg. 55, was cut at 3.50 with all of it's layers.
- The phrase also pg. 55, was cut at 2.50. I only cut it once out of red. The melon was popped up.
- Inside says : I could say it a Melon times... Thanks for being a great Dad!
I found a challenge that requires the use of Kraft cardstock. So I entered this card at The Kraft Journal.