Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Going camping!!! An Altoid tin, and of course Kyce!

I thought I would leave all my dear sweet friends a note that we are going camping this week. We will be gone 8 days. I look forward to going every year so much. This trip is the first of 3 we will be going on. This first one we are taking our granddaughter Kohlbee. Then we will be taking Reece on the next trip in August, and the last one is in September. In that one Ray and I are going alone, just him and me.

I thought I would also share another Altoids tin album with you all too. This one is still not real decorated. You guys can do a much better job then I do.  I just don't have the ability to spend long periods doing something, but I try. Well anyway, all of you have a great week, I'll check in when we get back. I love every one of you, and I will miss you loads.

Here's the tin.


I thought I would also share a picture of Kyce especially for Susan, who has adopted him. He will be walking really soon, yikes!!! I can barely keep up with him now.  He can now stand up all by himself in the middle of the room. He hasn't connected the feet moving thing yet, but not far off. This was him showing off!


Ok, I need to get some last minute stuff done, so I'll see you guys later, have a great rest of your week and week-end. I love you all.

Hugs, Pam


10 comments:

  1. Cute tin. Adorable baby. Have a safe trip.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Pam, those are the CUTEST pictures of Kyce!! How big he is getting!! I love the bottom one where it looks like he's trying to fly like Superman!! What a doll baby :)

    Your tin is perfect and gorgeous!! The paper combo is fabulous and the sentiments are so beautiful!! I've always wanted to try one of these but never have...you inspire me :)

    I hope you have an excellent time on your camping trip!! I love, love to camp...so much fun!! Take lots of pics!! Safe travels my sweet friend!! We want to hear all about the trip when you get back!!

    HUGS, Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pam! I think you're tin looks fabulous!!! And Kyce is just adorable!

    Enjoy your camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, there is so much love and happiness in this post! :o) Kyce is SO PRECIOUS! He is just like Superman... flying straight into our hearts. :o) I wish I could hug him! And now about this gorgeous tin.. it is stunning, both inside and out! Everything is seriously beautiful, starting with the cheerful paper that I adore. :o) Exquisite work on this tin, my friend. I fear you do not give yourself enough credit... but I still love you something fierce!

    I hope you have an incredible camping trip, my dear sister! (All of them, for that matter!) Smile lots, enjoying every blessed moment. I look forward to hearing all about it. :o) You are such a blessing to so many, Pam. I am forever thankful for you!

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super idea!
    The little super hero won my heart he is adorable.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie! I love the tin too! I am going to try making one of these. Thanks so much for following my blog. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swinging by to tell you that you are so dearly loved. :o) I hope you're enjoying your fun adventures! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pam:) Stopping by to say hi:) He is such a cutie pie!!!!! Very cute tin. Thanks for sharing pictures of Kyce so precious!! Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is such a cutie! Love the tin album. They are so cute and the colors are wonderful. I may have to "case" this if that's OK. I have a friend that might enjoy one as a gift.

    PS. I have a Birthday Month Give Away on my Blog. It started a little late so I will be extending it until Sept 18th. SO, hop over and check it out.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I liked your doing ..
    I would love to visit
    Look at what you have, please visit me ..
    I want to join me

    I wish you good luck

    cute

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam