Monday, January 30, 2012

Cards!! Wow who knew!

I am posting a card I made this week. It has been so long I think I may have forgotten how to do this:)))  I may put it in a challenge, but maybe not.  I just feel great about actually being able to make something again and getting it posted.

Thank you all who still came and payed me a visit, I so appreciate all of you. I have recovered from having to get the pacemaker for the most part, but it all kinda kicked me hard.  You guys have all been so helpful in my recovery by always being there.

So here is the card for today. I really love the papers and colors, I have had them for a long time and never used them before.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like this card, it represents how I feel!  God always has a different view than the one we have, in the circumstances we might find ourselves in. We just need to look for it! ( I'm still here and I just made a new card:))))

Hugs to all of you, Pam

The challenges I am entering:

Stamp,Scrap,&Doodle:  Anything Goes
Party Playtime: Anything Goes
My Craft Spot: Anything goes
Whimsical Designs: Can be anything, but must use
something you have had for awhile.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pam- I've been wondering how you have been doing! What a cute card and great sentiment- I love that fun sun! I hope that you are recovering well and feeling healthier every day! Take care of yourself! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam:) so happy to hear you are doing well and posting a lovely card!!!! Pam, the sentiment is perfect for this card! Take care of yourself!!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popping out sun is so sweet and so happy to see a card from you Pam. That means you are feeling good I hope
    Love
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam, I love this gorgeous card!! And yay!! I'm so happy you were able to craft!! This card is totally the wait!! Pretty paper, awesome colors and the saying is so beautiful!! You are right...sometimes we need to look for a different view, and that one might just be better than the one we wanted :) I'm so, so glad that you are feeling better my sweet friend!! I've missed seeing your amazing cards!! BIG HUGS!!

    Lisa :)
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see that you are posting again and that you are feeling better! I love your card, it put a smile on my face! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting color combo! Thank you for sharing with everyone - your Sponsors at www.CropStop.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet & cute lady,U r posting a super cut..e card that means u able to craft, so u r feeling better.......I've missed seeing ur wonderful creations!!!!!Very thoughtful color combo! Thank you for sharing with us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card i like your color choice and paper. glad you feel good enough to craft some :) thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to hear you are recovering well Pam. Lots of prayers are coming your way. And that is wonderful that you were able to create a bit. This card is perfect for you. Keep your chin up friend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love the sunglasses on the sun.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great!! I love the sun coming out from behind the clouds.... I am so happy to hear that this represents how you feel as well!! You are a blessing and inspiration to many, me included, and I know God has a plan for you and you're following it! Big hugs to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Love the sentiment and how true! Glad to hear that you are recovering!
    Thanks for your visit, sweet comment, and becoming a follower! Love your work and I am your new follower!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Pam! YAY!!! I know I'm a little late here but I am so so so happy to see this! It is wonderful! And I just love the inspiration in it. I can relate.

    Oh it's so good to see you back to that which you are so good at!

    {{Big hugs}}

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit, and comments.

Hugs, Pam